Dr. Grover and her staff offer:
- Personalized preventive care including comfortable periodic exams and screening, x-rays, cleanings, home care plans for healthy gums and teeth, cavity prevention programs and night guards to prevent tooth grinding
- Expert restorative services such as implants, white fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, inlay/onlays, root canals
- Emergency dental care
- Treatment consultations and second opinions
- Highest standards of infection control
- Comfort-driven care, with nitrous oxide available in addition to standard anesthetics
- Support for patients who are experiencing dental treatment anxiety
- In-office teeth whitening program provided by specially trained staff
- Referrals to skilled endodontic or periodontal specialists as needed
I wish I had found your practice sooner. I never received such thorough and understandable explanations before. I am grateful for the level of care you give me.
—Ann F., Sunderland
If you would like to discuss our services in more detail or schedule a comprehensive initial exam, please give us a call at 413.665.3460. Click here to download our patient forms so you will be prepared for your first appointment.
I have been Warren Graham’s dental patient for about fifteen years, and in that time I have found him to be a very careful, thorough, gentle, and caring dentist, sometimes even calling me at home after something big (like a crown) to make sure I was OK and that the dental work was feeling good. The sign says “Gentle Dentistry” and that’s right!
—Roger C., Pelham