Dr. Grover and her staff offer:
- Personalized preventive care including comfortable periodic exams and screening, x-rays, cleanings, home care plans for healthy gums and teeth, cavity prevention programs and night guards to prevent tooth grinding
- Expert restorative services such as implants, white fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, inlay/onlays, root canals
- Emergency dental care
- Treatment consultations and second opinions
- Highest standards of infection control
- Comfort-driven care, with nitrous oxide available in addition to standard anesthetics
- Support for patients who are experiencing dental treatment anxiety
- In-office teeth whitening program provided by specially trained staff
- Referrals to skilled endodontic or periodontal specialists as needed
I wish I had found your practice sooner. I never received such thorough and understandable explanations before. I am grateful for the level of care you give me.
—Ann F., Sunderland
If you would like to discuss our services in more detail or schedule a comprehensive initial exam, please give us a call at 413.665.3460. Click here to download our patient forms so you will be prepared for your first appointment.
Thank you for your care for my teeth today. When you handed me the mirror to see how much better my smile was, I was so relieved and happy. You made my day! The whole office has a caring atmosphere and I so appreciate it.