In-Office Teeth Whitening
Reasonably Priced and Relaxing
“Teeth whitening is just good grooming. The luster that teeth lose over time can be restored.” —Bill A., Florence
- Why do patients choose to have their teeth whitened? They gain confidence from a more beautiful smile, want a more youthful appearance, or plan to look their best for a special occasion or job interview.
- An in-office whitening treatment is efficient and appropriate for anyone age 16 and over. Using a light-activated system, we are able to combine enhanced protection of gum tissues with the effectiveness of high strength whitening materials.
- Many patients report a whitening treatment relaxes them like visiting a spa.
- Typically requiring only one session, our treatment is competitively priced compared to other dental office whitening systems.
- To maintain the brightest teeth (especially if you frequently drink tea, coffee, wine, or soda) brief whitening “tune-ups” may be recommended at 6 or 12 month intervals.
- Please remember that teeth whitening treatments are effective on natural tooth surfaces, but not on composite (white) fillings or porcelain crowns.
“I found the whitening treatment at Gentle Dentistry very effective. Debbie was great and I had gleaming teeth after just one session.”
– Jessie E., Amherst